1. NitAgni products are hand-crafted with love.
2. Your products should be stored in a dry place away from humidity, moisture, and extreme temperatures.
3. Rings and bracelets should be worn sparingly to avoid damage through impact.
4. Do not forget to remove your rings and bracelets when washing up or showering.
5. All gem jewellery requires extra care and consideration during wearing to protect the setting as well as to safeguard the gemstone it holds.
6. Gentle rubbing with a silver cleaning cloth will restore the original brilliance of the surface.
7. Do not use any liquid cleaners for the jewellery, potli as the liquid dries into the engraving, emroidery etc.
8. Use Micro-fibre cloth to dry clean it and make it shine.
9. Make sure your jewellery is not in regular contact with hard surfaces, which will scratch or wear down the plating or enamelling.
10. Never use detergent, soap, toothpaste, etc to clean your gold plated jewellery.
11. When dressing, the jewellery should always be put on last as makeup, cosmetics and perfumes can cause damage to delicate items.
12. Store your jewellery in its specially designed box or pouch to prevent scratching, chipping and entanglement.
13. Gently wipe our metal and plated home decor with clean cloth to restore its shine.
Please Note : Our products might differ, as all products are handmade so there may be some variation from the photographs on our websit